Hyperledger Global Forum 2020 Recap
This year, we released the first-ever managed services for Hyperledger Fabric 2.0 at the Hyperledger Global Forum alongside dozens of other exciting updates, demos, and news. Here are 3 announcements that we found the most interesting from across the 4 days so that you’re kept up to speed.
1. ConsenSys, Microsoft, and EY launches Baseline protocol to accelerate Enterprise adoption of Ethereum
The Baseline protocol is a series of tools that enables enterprises to deliver secure and private business processes via the public Ethereum Mainnet without storing sensitive data on-chain.
Read the full announcement here.
2. ScanTrust, Unilever provide end-to-end meat traceability for over 30 million units of product
Developed in partnership with Unilever, ScanTrust’s meat provenance use case has traced over 30 million units of Unilever’s Knorr soup since the project went live in July 2019. The solution utilizes patented copy-proof serialized codes on its packaging that can only be used once to trace data on its goods, and subsequently stores this data on blockchain to ensure tamperproofing. This has allowed Unilever to enhance consumer trust in its soup products.
3. Large system integrators see their use cases moving to production
Companies like everis NTT Data, Hitachi, and Accenture were all present at this year’s forum to report on the progress of their use cases since moving to production. These projects spanned across a variety of use cases globally, including supply chain and smart cities.
A crucial event for the industry
Overall, we were incredibly impressed with this year’s event and would like to extend our deepest gratitude to the organizing team. The entire week was jam packed with updates of use cases already in production and important discussions pertaining to the future of Hyperledger. We are already looking forward to next years event.
What were your key take-aways from this year’s Hyperledger Global Forum? Watch our demo session below or read our full launch announcement here.
Join our community of innovators
- To learn more about Chainstack, visit our Knowledge Center or join our Discord server and Telegram group
- Sign up for a free Developer account, or explore the options offered by Growth or Business plans here.
- Take a look at our pricing tiers using a handy calculator to estimate usage and number of nodes.
- Subscribe to our email updates, and be the first one to know about new releases, partnerships and events.