Brownie is your go-to tool to develop, test, deploy, and interact with smart contracts on Ethereum and Ethereum-based protocols.
- Full support for Solidity and Vyper.
- Contract testing via pytest, including trace-based coverage evaluation.
- Property-based and stateful testing via hypothesis.
- Powerful debugging tools, including python-style tracebacks and custom error strings.
- Built-in console for quick project interaction.
- Support for ethPM packages.
Use with Chainstack
- Deploy an Ethereum node, a Polygon PoS node, a Binance Smart Chain node, an Avalanche node, or a Fantom node on Chainstack.
- Connect your Brownie environment to the deployed node. For instructions, see Ethereum, Polygon PoS, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Fantom.