Chainstack partners with Digital Asset to widen go-to-market options for blockchain innovators
We are thrilled to announce the addition of DAML, an open-source smart contract language created by Digital Asset, to our multi-protocol partner ecosystem that spans a comprehensive range of consortium and distributed ledger technology (DLT) protocols, including Bitcoin, Corda, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, MultiChain, and Quorum.
The partnership helps enterprises and developers build and deploy DAML applications and networks across multiple projects with hybrid configurations quickly and cost-effectively, through the Chainstack platform.
The first phase, starting today, will see DAML made available on Chainstack for Corda as an early access feature, with other protocols and platforms to be added over time, including Corda Enterprise and Hyperledger Fabric.
Making blockchain deployment for enterprises and developers more accessible
DAML is a state-of-the-art framework for building connected applications that span data silos and trust boundaries, changing how businesses collaborate across industries. It allows developers to focus entirely on the application logic without worrying about the underlying technology—blockchain, cloud, or database technologies.
While systems integrators are typically used to facilitate the process, there are additional options for smaller sized enterprises and individual developers.
The partnership between Chainstack and Digital Asset is designed to further democratize go-to-market strategies and options for all innovators, regardless of size and existing infrastructure. With Chainstack’s intuitive console and turnkey deployment feature, the integration of DAML on the Chainstack platform will allow enterprises and developers to embed blockchain applications and networks speedily with existing legacy systems.
We are excited that Chainstack has integrated DAML into its offering. Developers can now build DAML applications on a very innovative and intuitive platform that supports multiple blockchain networks. Chainstack’s platform agnostic approach is a great fit for DAML-built applications that can be written once and deployed anywhere.Chris Clason, Director, Strategic Alliances at Digital Asset
The DAML difference
Traditional programming languages do not automatically isolate the business logic from the system code. Without a clean separation, developers interweave infrastructure code within their business application, resulting in fragile solutions that lack interoperability and portability.
DAML provides everything you need to develop, test, and ship the ambitious applications you thought were years away.
- A radically simpler architecture allows your team to focus on business logic, not boilerplate, delivering more differentiated features to your customers faster.
- Rapid time to market: Describe the behavior of your application in an easy to read and write smart-contract language, and let DAML take care of infrastructure and integrations.
- Interoperability: Seamlessly interoperate and execute atomic transactions with other networks using DAML.
- Ledger portability: Never worry about platform lock-in again. DAML applications are completely portable without any changes on multiple persistence layers (blockchain or database).
- Automate businesses processes with rights, obligations, and fine-grained authorization built into the language, accelerating development of your organization’s single source of truth.
- Create new opportunities with a privacy by design framework. DAML ensures data is only visible to those who have a right to see the data including blinding transactions from the network operator for platforms that support this capability.
Building a specialized ecosystem to make deployment simple
The announcement is yet another step towards developing a robust ecosystem of partners that will add specialized best-in-class offerings to Chainstack’s advanced engineering platform.
“Both Chainstack and Digital Asset are bringing together the most active communities of developers worldwide in the quest for close industry collaborations, innovation and democratization of technology,” said Eugene Aseev, CTO of Chainstack. “We are excited by the potential of this collaboration and share the common vision of simplifying blockchain deployments for faster business outcomes.”
Would you like to find out more about using DAML on Chainstack? Visit the Chainstack Marketplace here.
Join our community of innovators
- To learn more about Chainstack, visit our Knowledge Center or join our Discord server and Telegram group.
- Sign up for a free Developer account, or explore the options offered by Growth or Business plans here.
- Take a look at our pricing tiers using a handy calculator to estimate usage and number of nodes.
Have you already explored what you can achieve with Chainstack? Get started for free today.